Whidbey Telecom Online Directory
For Area Codes 360 & 564: South Whidbey / Greenbank / Point Roberts / Hat Island.
Includes searchable white and yellow pages, emergency info, phone service tips and calling features, U.S. and international area codes, government listings, PLUS community and newcomer info.
Dial 411 – 24/7 Access to Phone Directories
Dialing 411 from your Whidbey Telecom landline will automatically connect you with Directory Assistance where you can request listings for both local and nation-wide numbers. For Whidbey Telecom residential customers, the first local listing request is free during each billing cycle. Subsequent local listing requests are billed at a per-call rate.
NOTE: Per-call service and/or long distance charges may apply.
Operators may assist with certain types of calls. These include:
- Collect calls – the person or firm you’re calling agrees to pay the charge
- Third-number-billed calls – you place a call which you want billed to another number (in some cases, third-number billing requests are subject to verification)
- Person-to-person calls – when you want to talk with a particular person or extension (rates are higher than a station to station call, where you are willing to talk with anyone who answers, even if you agree to talk with an alternate person)
- Conference calls – when you want to talk with people in different places at the same time (a special charge applies to this type of call)
- Time and charges – when you want to know the cost for a long distance call upon the call’s completion (you need to request time and charges from the operator before call begins)
Information and Tips for Phone Service Customers
Find information in the current print directory about Ordering Services, Local & Long Distance Calling, Lifeline and Tribal Link-Up Programs, Billing, Complaints & Disputes, 900 Number Blocking, and WA Relay Calling Assistance.
Directory Yellow Pages Advertising
The original search engine! Print directories are tried and true—they form the foundation of a solid local advertising program and provide a great return on investment. Whidbey Telecom publishes an annual directory with Vivial. Call 715-379-3957 to learn what Whidbey Telecom’s local print directory can do for your business.
Is Your Business’ Directory Listing Up to Date?
It’s time to update your local directory listing and advertisement(s) for your business. Please call your local Whidbey Telecom team to make changes and updates. Local directory changes are due July 2, 2021.
South Whidbey 360-321-1122
Point Roberts 360-945-1122